Monday, October 13, 2008

Personal Assesment :~ !

After giving a long break to my brain for several days, I started to think from scratch about the very first career oriented question "What do you want to be in life?"

Well, trying to find a way around it I had to answer huge pile of questions again and again. Below are few of them which I felt everyone should answer once atleast every year or even twice an year.

1. What am I good @?

2. What is my passion?

3. What makes me happy?

4. What entertains me?

5. What pisses me off?

6. What bores me?

7. What is the role I want to be in?

8. Who's personality (or even mindset) matches mines?

9. How many people trust me?

10.How many people do I trust?

11.What have I done to be want I wanna be in past 5 Yrs?

Hope this helps atleast one of you.

Ultimate pursuit of happiness lies in "Doing what you love to do the most".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home