Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Custom Blog Search

To find a topic of my interest or even about people who write about it, I always search and read more of blogs. I tried using Google's Blog Search but unfortunately, again there is one more thing to be optimized. I was extremely unsatisfied with the results it gave me. As , my intension was to search popular blog spaces like blogspot and wordpress (where most of users blog), rather than looking at the company blogs any other stuff. Another strong reason might be that, I always was trying to connect to the particular blogger with my search of learning or getting some information or even hire.

Here is a good link I found on technorati about blogosphere.

http://technorati.com/blogging/state-of-the-blogosphere/

Finally, I have created a custom search engine using Google CSE and for me it did work for my intended results. I configured it to search only blogspot and wordpress as most of users like me would to blog in here.

Try my blog search on the right side panel. (I will try to add some more refinements to and make it better)

Google's blog search results for "Ruby on Rails".


My Blog Search results for "Ruby on Rails".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home